Hibernation // 42x52

Summer has passed, autumn has not yet settled (you know it's autumn when you can start layering up and keep it on all day), winter has not arrived, but I'm already in hibernation mode. I had planned to get up at an early but reasonable time, head out to Bryn Mawr town, grab a cup of coffee to kickstart my day and mark the beginning of my productivity, but then I woke up and was like... nahhhh.


My room still needs a lot of work, but I'm actually kinda really lovin' it. My next set of TBR books propped up on my windowsill (The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer and The People in the Trees by Hanya Yanagihara) (keep up with me on Goodreads!); my stuffies lounging on my bed (a teddy bear from my uncle, a monkey from my parents, a sushi from Georgina, and a Stitch and Scrump I bought for myself from the Disney Store); my Dyson fan heater that makes my room a cool and cozy abode no matter the weather (a life saver and the best back-to-school purchase you could ever make for your dorm room) (expensive but seriously worth the investment omg I cannot explain how much better this has made my life on the east coast) (the world is unpredictable but my Dyson fan heater is always there for me) (I could probably write a whole post about my love for my Dyson fan heater) (maybe I should).

I thought I'd be able to get away with having Kat share her dorm so that I wouldn't have to share mine, but you guys are keeping me in check. As a perfectionist, I'm inclined to wait until everything is perfectly in place before I show you anything, but I don't know if a room can ever be "done" (or is that just the procrastinator in me speaking?) so I'll just unveil snapshots at a time, starting with literal snapshots from my photo wall, framed by beautiful cut-out watercolor fish, courtesy of Tumblr. Any time I'm feeling sad I just look at this photo wall to flood my mind with happy memories and wash out the bad vibes.

PS: 4140&3938&37&36353433&3231302928272625242322212019181716.

Labels: , ,