Late starts // 11x52

There is a direct correlation between the amount of work I have and the amount of time I spend on Tumblr. So remember how I said I'd do all these things over spring break? Well, I got a start on them, but I'm far from caught up! My circadian rhythm is completely messed up, which I guess explains how I managed to sleep through the whole morning. Yes, literally the whole morning. I woke up at 2:00PM.


You'd think that with all the sleep I got that I'd be bouncing off the walls with energy, but I actually felt quite drowsy and exhausted. I bet if my dorm interior was decorated like the Disney's Store's escalator in Times Square I'd sleep like a baby and wake up ready to kick butt and make my dreams come true.


It was a rough start. Dinner at Cosi's was the first meal of my "morning." I was feeling anxious about all the time I lost sleeping in, but you know what? Time doesn't exist. Or rather, time only exists because we make it so. But right in this moment, you don't have to make it so. Don't freak yourself out. I know, I know. It's easier said than done. I, too, am a worrier. But just stop. Remove yourself. Take a breather.

And life goes on.

PS: 1009. 08070605040302. 01.

Labels: