Goodbye 2015!


I don't remember what I did yesterday, much less the past year. Sifting through my blog archive, Facebook timeline, and Tumblr, I've managed to put together a list of highlights from 2015. I suppose I should match it with something about how it's been such a great year and start wrapping it up, but... it doesn't feel like the end. And I don't mean this in a "deep" way. I just mean that I'm more attuned to the academic year, and so it doesn't feel like I'm at the end of the year, but rather at the middle of it.

So how about let's say it's been a great year of adventures, and I can't wait to carry them on, because the adventures won't stop here. 2016 is going to be... Oh wait, lemme save that post for tomorrow ;)

READ MORE >>

JANUARY


FEBRUARY


MARCH


APRIL


MAY


JUNE


JULY


AUGUST


SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER


NOVEMBER


DECEMBER



Happy New Year's Eve!