Fall break freedom // 41x52

Looks like I'll be having three meals of breakfast every day this fall break. That's the way it should be all the time, no? Wouldn't it be nice to have perpetual mornings? To know that you'll always have more time, a whole day of time ahead of you? Every moment a new beginning with no mistakes in it yet.

Wouldn't that be nice? I muse as I nibble on my balanced meal of Pop Tarts and Reese's Pieces.


I've already planned my lunch too. It'll be Honey Bunches of Oats cereal with vanilla almond milk in an oversized mug because I don't own a proper bowl, or even proper silverware for that matter. The plastic utensils we get with our take-out boxes from the dining hall serve me just fine.

I really shouldn't be allowed to go grocery shopping without adult supervision. By no means do I live a glamorous life, but who needs glamour when you've got Nutella? With my chariot (shopping cart) full of goodies, I race down the aisles until I sheepishly pass a man whose shopping cart is full of three boxes of water, eggs, and other healthy things. My arms aren't long enough to hide from his view the party sized popcorn and honey wheat twist pretzels and instant noodles lying at the top of my cart.

PS: 40&3938&37&36353433&323130292827262524232221201918171615.

Labels: